Позиция по мотивам …

Просмотр 15 сообщений - с 1,081 по 1,095 (из 2,051 всего)
  • Автор
    alemo
    Участник

Говорять что большинство подлинных художников было голодно ; ты мне не похож на их по весу

Я в таких случаях люблю отвечать: «Это не живот, это комок нервов !»

Dzo
    Участник

Esli poshla rech pro baraninu 🙄
    Vchera poluchil ot P.Shkludova banderol. Cpasibo.
    No glavnoe tam ja obnaruzhil Vashemu foto (sm. v levo) ochen’ silnogo IP. Eto ….. L.Vitoshkin (sm. Moi zhurnal Nr.4 2004 str. 7) 😯 Doch dazhe nepoverila chto eto ne odno lico. ❗

Eddie
    Участник

Author: L. Springer (ADG-er, june 1967). Also made by D. van den Berg (Dame Blanche, 1999)

alemo
    Участник

Author: L. Springer (ADG-er, june 1967). Also made by D. van den Berg (Dame Blanche, 1999)

Eddie, how it is possible under the sun, that there are two authors (not co-authors) of one position with difference 30 years ? 😆 Should we add M. Lepsic name to this pair and make it trio, not duet ? 💡

Alex

Eddie
    Участник

The writer of the book Dame Blanche didn’t know in 1999 that the problem was earlier made by Leo Springer. He published it on name of Van den Berg, who made the problem especially for this book. Remember the 3 to 1 motives I mentioned in my mails to you ? Van den Berg composed several 7×7 problems on them in the late 90’s. This was one of these miniatures.
    But Springer has the oldest rights and can claim he is the author of it, if not another earlier publication is found.
    In «my» (well, not mine alone: Groeneveld / Spijkers and myself worked on it) archive I mention other authors and publications as well, but just to give complete information to the people who want to know.
    Did you know that miniatures exist that are made by about ten people ? The info about publications is important to give the problem the correct composer.

alemo
    Участник

The info about publications is important to give the problem the correct composer.

Agree. Thanks for clarification, Eddi. I am surprise that my variation on this motive with 3 majority jump rule miniature, was missing by Mr. Berg — well known good problemist.

It was a bit joke on my part 😳 «Your» archive is excellent source of information.

Regards,

Alex

alemo
    Участник

Eddi, as small compensation for my question 😳 , here is another variation on this fine motive. Hope you and other readers enjoy

Белые начинают и выигрывают

А. Моисеев, ШР, 1-4-2006

32 (38A), 8(25B), 29, 3 (34C), 16, 2+
    A. (25), 8 etc +
    B. (2), 4, 29, 10+
    C. (30), 26+

Eddie
    Участник

Quite a puzzle, Alex !

alemo
    Участник

Quite a puzzle, Alex !

Eddi, this is one of the best compliments and comments to my position I ever heard ! :cheers:

alemo
    Участник

alemo
    Участник

:bonk:

alemo
    Участник

Dzo
    Участник

Nedavno Eddie pokazal motyv

Vot odna iz realizacij motyva

Mne v nei interesen lozhnij sled.

gluk
    Участник

Nedavno Eddie pokazal motyv

Причем здесь Eddie? Этот мотив блестяще показал в своей мини (минимум 80) намного ранее А. Моисеев.

Вчера был у Матуса, который показал несколько своих новых мини и проблем на запирание, и тем зародил во мне искорку.
    Как результат — новая проблема (а может и не …) на запирание.
    Особой свежести в замысле нет, но 5 «большинства» подряд, по-моему, неплохое дополнение к запиранию.

alemo
    Участник

Вот ещё на тот же мотив. А Евграф прав — этот мотив на форуме уже был.

А. Моисеев, ШР, 1-11-2006

Просмотр 15 сообщений - с 1,081 по 1,095 (из 2,051 всего)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.