Позиция по мотивам …

Просмотр 15 сообщений - с 1,111 по 1,125 (из 2,051 всего)
  • Автор
    Dzo
    Участник

Alemo, ne vsio tak prosto — «udar s prava» v eto motyve neproxodit iz-za 26 +.

alemo
    Участник

Извиняюсь, не проверил хорошо. В этом случае остайтся только бывшая позиция №4 (сейчас она стала №3). Будем копать, мотивчик приятный. 😆

Dzo
    Участник

alemo
    Участник

#1. Белые начинают и выигрывают

А. Моисеев, ШР, 1-14-2006

#2. Белые начинают и выигрывают

#3. Белые начинают и выигрывают

Dzo
    Участник

Alemo, ochen’ interesnyje mexanizmy poluchenija motyva, ocobenno Nr.1. No nekotoryje iz nix trebujet korekcii. V Nr.2 — nereshaemost’ posle 27×18. Nr.3 Naverno net spasenija ot pobochnogo posle 40-34. Poka derzhatsia Nr.1, no i tam ochen’ skol’zko posle 43-39, tak kak posle etogo nado otdavat’ dve shashki.

alemo
    Участник

Да знаю я всё это, знаю … но механизмы то какие !

№1 — да, две шашки после 43-39 отдавать надо, но выигрыша за белых после этого не вижу.

№3 — после 40-34 чёрные не должны предпринимать никаких радикальных мер, а просто подождать — 20-25, 10-15, 11-17 (или 16). Белам самим придётся ухудшать позицию. А после этого — прорыв.

=====================================================================

Кстати, если Вы всё-таки правы, и устоит только №1 — меня это вполне устраивает — она лучшая из всех, и мне нравится больше всего.

Dzo
    Участник

Motyv D31/11,14 xotia i interesen, no uzh bol’no «griaznyj», tak kak tol’ko odin variant chistyj. K etoi «griazi» mozno dobavit’ i eshio
    Xod belyx

Damon
    Участник

The problem of mr. Klomp did not take part to the competition.

Eddie, your statement seems groundless.
    I do state that the problem of Steven Klomp (my post by Jan 13) take part to the competition.

Eddie
    Участник

One of my sources said «buiten mededinging». If Miljenko understands these words, he can tell what it means in Russian. I tried to explain it in English.
    Of course you can be right, I don’t have the information about this concours, and you probably do have. If so, you can answer Alemo’s question how many points the problem did get, I guess.

alemo
    Участник

Hi, guys ! Here my compromise vision of situation … 😆

It is very possible, that both of you are right ! Probably this position was submitted to competetion and was appeared on «preliminary, started list», which is usually delivered to all participants. Thats why Mr. Pedko may have it — from this list. Later miniature was rejected by judges — due to predecessors, and not appeared on final list — thats why Eddi doesn’t have it !

Anyway, here is another «trivia»

LeoMinor
    Участник

One of my sources said «buiten mededinging». If Miljenko understands these words, he can tell what it means in Russian. I tried to explain it in English.

buiten mededinging = вне соревнования ( вне конкуренции,соперничества )

OK ?!

Надеюсь — всем понятно !

Symix
    Участник

Может точнее сказать «вне конкурса»

alex
    Участник

to Alemo:

Если в позиции из Вашего последнего поста снять шашки 5 и 15, то получится позиция И. Кобцева (была в журнале «Шашки» кажется за 1967 год).

Eddie
    Участник

«Thats why Mr. Pedko may have it — from this list. Later miniature was rejected by judges — due to predecessors, and not appeared on final list — thats why Eddi doesn’t have it !»

Final remark: as you can see in an earlier post the position is in the 7×7 archive (I gave both predecessors Scheijen and Klomp), so I do have the problem. But I don’t know why it didn’t take part to te competition. Of course your guess that it was discovered that the problem was made before is a logical reason (I had the same idea), but I don’t have the jury rapport to be sure.

By the way, Alex: I love your problem in which you offered black two D’s to finish in the 2 to 1 motiv of the last days.

Eddie
    Участник

Anyway, here is another «trivia»

[/quote]

This idea exists in many variations (but the move 41 with a black piece on 36 I did not see amongst them directly). Here’s a version of Gojet (1962):

Просмотр 15 сообщений - с 1,111 по 1,125 (из 2,051 всего)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.